Thursday 19 September 2013

Brothers among Wera

Brothers among Wera "Walz"
Live, Ivar Lo´s Park, Stockholm
Filmed by Anton Näslund, Sandro Arcos Famme

Today I´m blogging a little bit of history and a little bit of future.
You see, this little girl was one of my first jobs when I moved away from home. Her name was Wera, and still is. She had a very special voice already back then, when I was changing her nappies and trying to feed her greens. She had a voice of a singer, I was convinced. Maybe soul, jazz, something special.

And now to the future. Because I think you´re able to get a glimpse of something that will be very big in the future, right here. Either way, brothers or sisters among Wera are very lucky to be here, because her voice is still very special and a singer she is!

http://www.brothersamongwera.com

No comments:

Post a Comment